Friday, January 27, 2012

Some funnies from my Facebook status

1/29/12 "If we had another kid in our family and it was a boy - we'd call him Awesome." Grant

1/29/12
Overheard between an 8 year old and 9 year old.
"Do you want a Mustang GT when you grow up?"
"No"
"Why not? They're epic!"

1/24/12
Last night when I was helping Greyson study for spelling he said, "You're just like the mom in the movie Penelope and you never think I'm good enough how I am. " I said, "Nope, I'm like Bill Cosby when Theo says he is doing his best in school, 'why can't you love me like I am' and his dad says 'That's a bunch of baloney!'"



1/24/12
And the drama at my house continues:
"Grant! Why did you bite your brother!"
"I didn't bite him!"
"Then why are there bite marks on his arm?"
"I was *trying* to drink his blood."

1/22/12
Greyson: A motorcycle and a car are a lot different - like Chanakuh and Christmas.

1/12/12
"People have been saying all day that I look hot. Well that's because I *am* hot." Grant age 5 on wearing sweat pants and sweat shirt to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment