Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Science Funnies

Here is a collection of the funny things my kids have said lately. It seems there are quite a few on on a science theme.

April 25
"This is getting exciting!" Grant, in the middle of reading If You Give A Pig A Pancake.

April 24
Overheard: "Time machines are not toys Greyson!"

April 22
Greyson at play, "We have a sonic transmitter that will annoy mom, but dad won't be able to hear it because those over 39 can't." 

April 21
Me, "Grant if you flew off the Scrambler, do you think you could fly to the moon?"
Grant, "I don't think I'm strong enough to go through the earth's magnetic field!"

 
April 10
Me: Grant, I can't understand you, you're speaking whinese!
Grant: why can't you understand whinese?
Me: I think something happens when you grow-up and you just can't understand it anymore.


April 4
Me, "Well, if you don't like it, grow-up and move out and get your own place to do what you want."
Greyson (age 10), "No way! I'm living here as long as I can, moving out is expensive!"
 



No comments:

Post a Comment